Cairnrowan Custom Homes has a reputation for building high quality, yet affordable houses, to passive house standards mainly in the Aberdeenshire area. Our focus is on creating beautiful and inspirational designs, which can be A rated energy efficient homes, which take just on average 14 weeks from kit arrival to completion.
Gregor Davidson and his team work closely with innovative architects and material suppliers to incorporate the latest techniques, technologies, and ideas throughout the build process.
Our contemporary cassette construction houses are designed and built to be airtight. This means they are well insulated, air tight within a passive house rating, and have well designed ventilation systems. What this means to the homeowner, is a cool house in the summer, warm in the winter, and low energy bills. We are one of the best companies in Scotland for achieving top EPC and air tightness ratings.
We offer a full project management service, which includes:
- Plot finding
- Liaison with land owners and solicitors for plot purchase
- Liaison with architects and project engineers
- Liaison with SSE, BT and Scottish water for site services
- Advising on construction materials
- Advising on renewable energy
- Groundwork preparation and foundations
- Timber kit erection, slating, cladding, rendering and dry stone walling
- Electrics and smart home technology
- Internal decoration: painting, tiling, florring, polished concrete floors and kitchen islands, kitchen and bathroom fitting
We build to a pre-agreed set budget, making the build process as stress free and enjoyable for our customers as possible.